Is your technology working for you? Or are you always working on your technology? You’ve arrived at this site because you’ve reached that point, you’re asking yourself, “Why am I trying to figure out what a DNS error is and why these computers aren’t getting to the internet, shouldn’t I be doing (whatever it is that I do best that built this company that is so successful that I actually need help)?” The answer is, “Yes. You should be doing that.” JaMaJu IT Consulting offers managed IT services that catches those small problems before they become big ones. How do we do that? We monitor your network 24×7 at the first signs of problems we’re acting before you even realize there is a problem.
- Why SMB’s and MSP’s should welcome Surface Pro 3
- Antivirus pioneer Symantec declares AV “dead” and “doomed to failure” | Ars Technica
- What CIOs need to know about Office 365 and Office for iPad | ZDNet
- Compliance audits increase as software publishers crackdown on licensing
- What’s Bluetooth good for anyway?